Monday, December 20, 2010

Implications of this class....

Many times, I feel like I am required to take classes that seem more or less useless (at the time, anyway). I always wonder how and in what context I'll ever need to know the information...luckily, this was more true in high school and undergrad, though there have certainly been a few grad classes like that as well...

I thought this class was extremely practical, and one of the first that was actually worth the cost of 3 credits. I now feel prepared to create a web page for my own personal endeavors, or for whatever school I work for. The class has given me a whole new skill set, which I think has made me more marketable in the industry. I think I am going to buy a domain name and publish this webpage as my own personal site. I think I'll include this link on my resume, which will not only let prospective employers get a better idea of what I'm about, but might also impress them to know that I created the page myself.

I'm really happy with all I've learned this semester, and I can't wait to apply it to my professional life!

No comments:

Post a Comment